valentines day inspiration

For me Valentine's day is about the family, doing something small to remind them how much I love them.  A pretty dinner table, a surprise card, a unexpected treat in a lunchbox.  I really believe you shouldn't wait for a holiday to tell the people you love just how special they are.  Ok, so I will get off my high horse about commercial holidays, and focus on the crazy cute ideas out there which would make any day a bit more special.

I adore this heart shaped breakfast by Homey Oh My!!!  Adore!!!  This one is a keeper and I will so be doing the fruit this Valentine's Day breakfast.

The cutest Star Wars inspired Valentine's by Mad in Crafts, perfect for my Star Wars mad family.

My favourite way to celebrate the day is by doing a special table setting, even if it is just a bunch of flowers.  This is a Valentine's table from a few years ago.  A trip to your local $2 store and you will have everything you need, and it may look complicated but you can make this chandelier in about half an hour.

This year I am being inspired by these rather gorgeous disco ball balloon weights by A Bubbly Life, wouldn't this make a cute and simple table setting!  Bling it on.  Ha ha, tragic I know, laughing at your own jokes.

Cherish those you love, that is the important thing.  

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.