pool cabana inspiration

It may be almost the end of summer in Sydney but we are in pool cabana design mode.  
We need the cabana for two reasons:

  • to provide shade when we are watching the kids swim in summer
  • to screen off a new neighbouring house which looms rather close to the fence
I have been dreaming of these Bali cabana's for ages, the gorgeous Alilas Villas Uluwata, and I think I have convinced Mr B that we should go in this direction.  Watch this space.  

My plan is to have the cabana lit at night for extra drama and a huge capiz shell or coconut bead chandelier.  So many ideas...

By the time we are done we will have a resort style pool area, and we will make next door's house totally disappear.  I just want it to happen tomorrow...but that would not be diy.

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.