valentines day

We don't go huge on Valentine's day in our house, I like to do something personal and less commercial, and for the whole family than a single valentine.
Last year I did a little valentine celebration with a lantern chandelier centrepiece and heart topped jellies.  The girls loved it.  To be honest I still haven't decided for this year, something sparkly would be fun.  Here are a few other ideas that may inspire you to make the day just a little bit special for your loved ones.

Clockwise from top left:
Valentine party with easy to do chandelier lantern
Berry ripple baked cheesecake
Home made chocolate ice cream with maltesers (no ice cream machine required)
Heart shaped fairy bread sandwiches for school lunchboxes

No comments

I love all your comments so let me know what you are thinking if you have a moment.