How to make your own lemon slice ice balls
- Start by slicing two round lemon slices.
- Using a sharp knife make a single cut to the center of each lemon slice.
- Create a sphere shape by sliding the lemon slices together along the slice marks. Easier to see in the pics below than to explain.
- Place lemon sphere into the whiskey ball mould.
- Close mould and fill with water to slightly below the mark on the side.
- Pop in the freezer overnight.
- Once the ice is frozen the silicon mould is soft and easy to remove.
They came out sooooo pretty! I love the lemon stripes down the side of the ball, and they scented the lemon lime bitters I had made perfectly. I shot these images on a day when it was 37 degrees in Sydney and these cool lemon scented drinks went down a treat!
Let me know your favourite ice combinations and enjoy!!
The Original Whiskey Ball supplied a mould for me to test, but all opinions are as always my own. All images by Eva Burgess of Build House Home